WRL Consultancy Ltd
WRL Consultancy Ltd
52 Sanderling Road Offerton SK2 5UD Stockport United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0)870 765 2111
Fax: +44 (0)870 765 3111
Contact: Bill Law, Director firstname.lastname@example.org
The company has expertise covering the frequency spectrum from DC to microwave and resources expert in digital electronics and firmware design. Its experience encompasses working on both high value custom systems and volume low cost consumer products.
We serve clients in various sectors - including consumer products, security systems, countersurveillance, safety systems, telemetry, remote control, research, petrochemical, RFID, sensing, metal detection, and toys. We have been able to provide assistance to small start-ups and entrepreneurs through to major corporations and public sector, based in the UK and worldwide.
Overview of our services:
- Concepts - development, research and evaluation. Feasibility studies. Technology research.
- Development from concept to prototype, through to volume production. We also offer production support and production test development.
- Design and build services - for products and equipment/instrumentation.
- Troubleshooting - technical advice on, investigation and solution of problems regarding: products and equipment, new or existing designs, RF production testing, RF emissions and EMC compliance.
- Existing designs - evaluation, improvement, modification, update and cost reduction.
- RF & EMC Compliance support: advisory, liaison with test houses, preparation of documentation, preliminary basic testing.
- Test and performance evaluation - of RF circuits or components.
- RF PCB layout.
- Project management.
- RF receivers, transmitters, modules, amplifiers, oscillators, filters, antennas
- EMC performance enhancement - mitigation of emissions and susceptibility
- RF and ancilliary instrumentation, controls, test equipment
- Metal detection
- RFID and EAS equipment
- ZigBee and 802.15.4 applications
- Vicinity and range detection
- Magnetic Field Surveys
- Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS)
- Induction Systems