LPRA Membership Fee Payment
BEFORE MAKING A PAYMENT IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU CONTACT THE LPRA'S MEMBERSHIP SECRETARY TO OBTAIN A SECURE REFERENCE NUMBER - PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO MAKE A PAYMENT UNTIL YOU HAVE THIS.
CONTACT PHIL BY EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
We use a PayPal account to organize online payments. This means you will need a Visa Card, a MasterCard or a PayPal account.
How to proceed?
Alternative methods of payment can be arranged: please send an email to email@example.com You can then close this window without using the PayPal buttons, it has no effect on the registration form you have completed.
- Choose if you are a UK or non-UK company
- Choose the correct category, depending on the number of employees in your company.
- Click the Pay Now button
- After you have clicked the button, the payment window will open.
- Finalize the payment by using your credit/debit card or your Paypal account.
- Within two weeks you will receive your invoice by e-mail.
LPRA member fees exclude VAT, for UK companies it will be added to all invoices at the appropriate rate (currently 20%).
For non-UK companies, payment may be made in your local currency by credit/debit card, or PayPal account at the prevailing exchange rate.